Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Software difficulty yet to be worked out...will work on this...ASAP

Just as soon as I get the software issues worked out, I will be more in line with the outline Roxanne, has already given me....Please be patient, I have never blogged, or been taught to blog, and wordpress does not work so hot, without the $39.00 worth of software they market, to format a blog offline and then upload it, when finished.


 I have yet to figure out Blogspot entirely, but like the idea that one can upload a video straight from you-tube, and then post it just as soon as it compiles in Blogspot.

The software is a little easier to understand in Blogspot than Wordpress, in my opinon.

 However, I had looked at using squarespace.com to blog with, but could not get all the formatting done correctly, because I did not know where to even start.

Thanks for reading my post, and listening to the others...

George Dean




1 comment:

  1. Software problems are appearing now as resolved.
    Google seemingly has updated it's directions and made Blogspot an easier way to Blog.

    ReplyDelete